Great documentary to watch – David Attenborough: A Life On Our Planet
- Our planet is losing its ice. Summer sea ice in the Arctic has reduced by 40% in 40 years.
- We’ve overfished 30% of fish docks to critical levels.
- We cut down over 15 billion trees each year.
- We’ve reduced the size of freshwater populations by over 80%
- It’s not about saving our planet. It’s about saving ourselves – future generations. With or without us the natural world will rebuild.
How can we shift from being apart from nature to a part of nature once again?
- We need to shift to a regeneration economy.
- If we take care of nature, nature will take care of us.
What can you do?
- You vote with your wallet – buy stuff from businesses that regenerate the world.
- Take care of your health and fitness – eat less, eat plants, eat organic, eat farm raised animals.
- Plant a tree.
- Live a sustainable lifestyle. Compost your food waste.
As with all things, build the tiny habits over time. It starts with your mindset and believing that the small things you do or don’t do make a big difference. We aren’t going to fix the problem overnight. But overtime bit by bit it will improve if we all collectively and consciously make the effort.
Get the Vivid Visualization Course