What’s better than setting goals for 2021?
Reviewing and reflecting on 2020.
Recap on the wins, challenges, and lessons from 2020 and the goals will take care of themselves.
Below are some great questions to reflect on the year + a couple of questions for 2021.
If the year 2020 was a movie, and you were the main character, what happened?
(Go month by month, use your calendar/planner to help you remember)
- What am I most grateful for?
- What did I do well?
- Where did I fail? What did I learn?
- Where is there low-hanging fruit to improve my life?
- What I should absolutely – under any circumstances – NOT do again
- What were my most meaningful moments?
Block out 30 to 60 minutes and enjoy the process.