“People put their insecurities on us all the time” – BW
He built two media brands into 8 figure businesses.
He was also head instructor of Navy Seal Sniper School and took a 30% failure rate to almost 0% while increasing the difficulty level!
We first met in Rincon, Puerto Rico through our mutual friend Jairek Robbins.
What I noticed about Brandon was that he was super humble and kind even though he’s a badass in so many different realms of life.
Among his other NYT bestsellers, The Red Circle and Among Heroes, he has a new book coming out Steel Fear.
A few of the many great topics we cover in the podcast:
- How he helped his friend Kamal Ravikant from being deathly afraid of swimming to doing cannon balls in the deep end in less than a week
- Mental management tools
- Brandon’s 2am great white shark night dive to free up his boat anchor
- Tools to deal with adversity and naysayers
- How to overcome self-limiting barriers
- Our relationship with fear
Watch on YouTube and subscribe to the channel
Listen on the podcast and leave a comment.
People who pre-order will be invited to an exclusive zoom call with Brandon and John David Mann.
If you enjoyed this week’s podcast, we’d appreciate if you leave a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps with our visibility, and the more people listen to the podcast, the more we can invest into it and make it even better.