George Burke is a fintech executive capitalizing on tomorrow’s trends. He is the co-founder of @FounderPool.co and @Portal.
We first met a few years ago when I sold him a ticket to a Tony Robbins ‘Unleash the Power Within’ event for bitcoin, which is worth much much more today.
We reconnected after realizing we both live in Puerto Rico. I learned about the new blockchain company he started (Portal) and am now an early investor in.
George has 8 years of experience in cryptocurrency & blockchain and is among the first angel investors in Ethereum.
Some other notable things about George which we discuss in the podcast:
- Developed 1st working “bitcoin debit card” prototype, approved by Mastercard
- The joy in helping others solve their problems
- Built an early crypto exchange which was acquired
- Ran 2nd most popular crypto portfolio app
- He started a 7-figure ARR “Netflix for books”, bootstrapped with $6,500
- Intermittent fasting, cold plunge
- Created largest biohacking organization in US
Tune in and enjoy!