Eric Farber @RealEricFarber is the Founder and CEO at Creators Legal and host of the Daily Creator Podcast. He is also the Founder and CEO of Farber & Company Attorneys and Pacific Workers’ Compensation Law Center.
He has been named a super lawyer multiple times and is an AV rated lawyer with Martindale Hubbel. Eric is also the author of “The Case for Culture, How to Stop Being a Slave to Your Law Firm, Grow Your Practice and Actually Be Happy!”
I met Eric in San Francisco while I was working with business owners and their teams across the country. He hit all the traditional markers of success – built a lucrative self-managing business, money coming in on auto-pilot, very intelligent, had a law degree, and was making a positive impact on his employees and his clients lives.
The thing that caught my attention the most was his humbleness about his success, kindness towards others, and how he truly cared about his team. To me those were the most admirable things about him. That’s why I’m grateful we stayed in touch and have become friends over the years. In this episode you’ll learn lots of principles on how to build a successful business and more so principles on how to live a successful life.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Eric is referred to as the ‘Thug Lawyer’ and was murdered in a song
- Making Jean-Claude Van Damme movies in Hollywood
- The importance of having a hobby
- Morning meditation
- Why building a community is critical for your business
- One key factor that causes us to make bad decisions
- Setting up a morning/daily routine to foster creativity
- How Eric is in the best shape of his life at 54
- Why Bentleys, Rolexes, and mansions are less important to your happiness than how you live your life on a daily basis and interact with the people around you
- Matt Walker
- Tony Robbins Business Mastery
- Victor Frankl
- Serenity Prayer
- Ryan Holiday
- Perennial Seller
Connect with Eric Farber:
P.S. – When you are ready… here are ways I can help you have more energy, better sleep, and improved focus👇🏽