Brian Gryn is an intermittent fasting expert, wellness coach, author, human movement specialist, and host of the Get Lean Eat Clean Podcast!
With over 15 years experience in health and wellness, Brian also developed his Fat Burner Blueprint Program. This program focuses on nutrition, meal timing, stress management, sleeping like a superhero and micro-workouts.
He believes that challenging the body and mind through brief hormetic stressors like fasting, cold/warm therapy, resistance training and sprinting will help you get your body back to what it once was!
In this episode we discuss:
Benefits of fasting:
- Organize your day of eating
- Structure for eating
- Freedom, flexibility, and time
- Starts when you get up
- Go for a morning walk and get sunlight
- Get away from screens
- Build the habit – it takes practice
- Consistent sleep and wake up times
- Have a cool, dark place to sleep
Rules of thumb:
- Eat only when you’re at a table
- Eat slowly and intentionally
Connect with Brian Gryn:
21 Day Fasting Challenge: https://www.21dayfastingchallenge.com/challenge-c